viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2011

Blogtask Semana 6. (CV)


 Curriculum vitae of Paula Ballester 
              
Personal Details:
Address: C/diane Nº23 BW40, Alicante, Spain.
Telephone number: +0034 67789987
Date of birth: 25/07/1992
Place of birth: Alicante, Spain.
Nationality: Spanish

Objective:
I would like to work as a receptionist in your hotel because I think it would be a great opportunity for me to interact with many different people and practice my languages.

Education and qualifications:
2011- Present date: Tourism, Studies University of Alicante, Spain
2010-2011: Secondary Education ( Bachillerato) Agustinos, Alicante, Spain.

Employment history:
Present date - Babby-sitter, Alicante, Spain.
2010: Assistant in a supermarket ,Alicante, Spain.

Additional information:
-      Driver’s Licence type B.
-      Computer skills, (Word, Power Point, Acces… )
-      Hobbies: I love making cocktails, read books, fashion.

LETTER:
Dear Sir, Madam
I’m writing because I’m interested in the advert that I saw in the newspaper information.
I would like to apply for the position of receptionist in your hotel.
I have experience interacting with people and want practice the languages that I have been learning.  I’m a very extrovert person, and also friendly and responsible.
I’m available for interview Monday to Friday morning.
I look forward to hearing from you, thanks for your attention. See you soon. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario