(This writing we have done in class, and as i love apple cake, i decided to add at the blog and add pictures of step by step).
The apple cake is a traditional dessert in Spain.I’m going to share with you my receipt for a delicious Apple cake.
- - 4 apples (preferably Golden)
- - 2 eggs.
- - 16 tablespoons of pastry flour.
- - 16 tablespoons of sugar.
- - 16 tablespoons of milk.
- - 120 gr. of margarine
- - Cinnamon.
- - Apricot jam
1. Put the flour in a big bowl or pot. Add the sugar, then the milk and finally the eggs. Mix the ingredients together with a big spoon.
2. Peel and cut 2 apples into small pieces, and add to the mix.
3. Beat the mix.
4. Add the margerine and cinnamon and continue beating.
5. Grease the cake pan and pour in the mix.
6. Peel the other 2 apples and cut them in thin slices. Put the apples over the mix, and then cover them with lightly with a little jam.
7. Bake in the oven 40-50 minutes at 170ºc. The cake is ready when you stick a knife inside and it comes out clean.
Personally, I like eating it with ice-cream.
I hope you enjoy it!